Please join us Wednesday, June 2 from 9-10:30 AM for
The Pandemic Procrastination Prescription:
How to get productive and stay that way....no matter what remote life throws at you
Presented by Allie Pleiter
Today’s remote working environment pulls a professional in a dozen directions all at once. Making progress demands focus and momentum. How can you accomplish that when multiple competing tasks, long- and short-term deadlines, isolation, obstacles, and continual crises seem determined to derail your success?
One answer is in a system that works with your personal productivity style, making the most of your individual strengths in a way that keeps you motivated and seeing results even when you’re not in your traditional work environment.
You’ll walk out of this session with a plan you can put to use right away—one that can grow with your skills and adapt to our current ever-shifting landscape. Come learn how momentum is the secret that leaps obstacles and builds careers.
90-minute webinar includes:
• Identifying your personal productivity style
• Measuring in a way that builds momentum
• Creating task plans that maximize your style
• Sharpening focus
• Defeating procrastination
• Utilizing benchmarks and celebrations to keep momentum going
- A sharpened understanding of their own unique work style and that of their co-workers.
- Ways to adapt their daily, weekly, and project-specific task plans to maximize that personal style.
- Working with or supervising others with different styles.
- Tactics to harness momentum for motivation and to overcome procrastination.
- Creative individual and group methods for problem-solving around obstacles.
- Effectively communicating workload or scheduling issues with colleagues or direct reports.
- Individual problem management tactics to prevent "take your drama to work day".
- Team problem management techniques.
HRCI/SHRM = 1.5 credits
Zoom invite will be sent prior to event
About our speaker:
Bestselling international author Allie Pleiter honed her productivity skills in the world of popular fiction, where she still releases four books a year. Her well-known Chunky Method system trains writers of all kinds to formulate plans and meet deadlines in a way tailored to their unique working style. To date nearly 1.4 million Allie Pleiter books have been sold around the world. Allie holds a BS in Speech from Northwestern University.
Now, professionals in a variety of industries benefit from her unique momentum-based systems of time and task management. She runs an active coaching practice helping creative people be more productive, and productive people be more creative. Already a national speaker among writing associations, Allie now extends her reach to entrepreneurs, speakers, academia, consultants, and anyone who needs to bolster their productivity and creativity in a demanding marketplace.